been trying to post my new post for 2 days and it won't post. I don't know why. I think the upgrade on the site if broken. I'm going to try to post this. I guess we'll see.

Loving it.

Other than still being exhausted, I'm loving it here so far. I'm so glad we don't have a unit in front of the pool. This end of the place is pretty quiet. It's a high traffic area because we are across from the leasing office but it's still quiet. It's good for getting the dogs used to people walking by too. They stop barking now when told. (Not sure what they do when we aren't here. ) We have hummingbirds that visit everyday as well as a family of ducks. We also have snails on our fence. Quite a lot. I haven't seen them move yet. (I think I start naming them) I need to get some mesh for the bottom of the fence. I think Miso is going to figure out he can get under it soon or realize all he has to do is dig a tiny bit. (glad my dogs aren't diggers) They have been sleeping quite a bit. I've been getting up between 6:30 and 7:30am to walk them (miso usually wakes me up to let me know he needs to go) Today we all slept till 9. 

I may have a job saturday mornings. I'm just waiting to see what the pay will be. I'm hoping it will be enough to cover doggie rent and doggie daycare once a week.  We met a nice couple at the pool the other day. I was admiring her 18 tattoos. :) They have 3 or 4 teenagers. I can't remember. 

Stressful? What are you talking about?

So sunday I got about 3 hours sleep between midnight and 3am. I was stressed that we had too much to do monday and didn't get a heck of a lot done Sunday. "Oh, loading the truck will take an hour tops." My hubbs reassured me. Bwahahahahahahaha (sorry hun) I knew it would take a lot longer and we probably should have went with the 14 ft truck instead of the 10ft. But we really thought the 10 would be more than enough. If it wasn't for the wheel wells we would have been fine.

We had to leave the credenza because it wouldn't fit with the wheel wells and I couldn't bear to lift the ouch again after already putting it in the truck. Both our backs were breaking and it's the heaviest couch on earth. I was so tired I didn't do the A. D. D checks I usually do before leaving somewhere. I usually open the drawer at least three times and then check every corner. Nope and now I'm remembering all sorts of thing we left. (Not that we would have had room for them anyway.

Whomever invented clothing, was a moron. I didn't think I had so much clothing. I had taken 3 trash bags full to the thrift store a few weeks ago. All stuff I shrunk out of. I swear over the last week my clothing had figured out how to multiply. I can't even believe how much I packed. Crazy. We made several trips to the recycling center and one to the transfer station. Trash pick up came early of course because we cancelled service so we didn't get all our trash out in time. grrrr.  Anyway, enough about monday. We crammed way too much into one day.   or